Sunday, November 6, 2011

Buckman's Baby Bump - The Sequel - 8 weeks

Oh the tiredness!  The last few weeks have been rough...picked up a cold the beginning of September, and haven't been able to shake it.  Subsequently, I don't know if I'm tired from this stupid cold, being pregnant, or both.  Although, on days like today, I tend to lean toward the later.  I am EXHAUSTED.  Yawning all day, can hardly keep my eyes open exhausted.  And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I spent a fantastic weekend in Niagara Falls with my girlfriends Trev's ball team.

Am finding I have some of the same food cravings as with Eric...bagels and cream cheese, feta cheese, ice cream...the usual.  Although, I seem to be really put off by chicken at the moment.  Specifically chicken breast.  The stringy texture icks me out.  I'm hoping that I can still do dark meat, or Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to be terrible!

Going for my first appointment with the midwives on Wednesday.  Not expecting anything exciting...likely just some blood work drawn and then booking and appointment for the first ultrasound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment