Sunday, November 6, 2011

Buckman's Baby Bump - The Sequel - 4 weeks

So here we are...about to be parents for the second time.  I'm ecstatic!  So far, so good.  Much like with Eric, I have been feeling great.  Although, I have had a couple mornings of nausea, it was nothing serious.  And the "girls" are a little more sensitive this time around.  And I keep "pulling" my lower abdomen muscles if I stand or turn to quickly.  That smarts pretty good.  And a little tiredness.  But all in all...feeling great!

Eric is very excited to be a big brother...well, as much as he can be, with the comprehension of a 2 year old.  He will already tell you where the baby "is" (by pointing to my belly).  When we asked him if mommy should have a baby, he said "Yes".  He DOES know what a baby is.  And when we asked him if he wanted to be a big brother, he said "Yes."  You got it buddy!  On a side note - Trev overheard me telling Eric that he was going to be a big brother, and said "How do you know?"...what?  Two seconds later he caught himself...oh right...the sex of the baby doesn't matter, Eric will be a big BROTHER no matter what.  Apparently baby brain isn't Mommy specific.

Waiting a little longer to announce the news this time around.  Not really for any specific reason...just because I want to.  To be fair, when I announced to the world I was pregnant with Eric at 5 weeks, some thought that was perhaps a bit risky.  Although, I never really worried about miscarrying with Eric.  Not really worried about it with this one either...just sort of want to keep the excitement for ourselves for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment